Minggu, 14 Oktober 2012

New Personal Branding

This is my new personal branding...
During this time, I usually use facebook, twitter or my website work to express my world and obsession. Now, I have this blog. Not only to fulfill my lecture's assigment, but also be the new media for studying, especially about writing and sharing.
 

Let me introduce my self..
My name is Hanum Oktavia Rosyidah. I'm a journalist in Malang an Batu City. I've been became the journalist since the end of 2009 in one of news paper at Surabaya. But, at the middle of 2010, I moved on and be the crew at one of radio in Malang city. Now, I'm working as a reporter in inline news. Be the journalist make me know many things and have many friends. Besides that, everyday I learn about how to write and write. I know, I'll not to be the journalist in all of my life. But I hope, this profession can give me something useful at the future.

3 komentar:

  1. Nice to meet you Hanum. #make as if we never meet before. :D

    BalasHapus
  2. nice to meet you too Agnes Gosha...i hope you can be my great friend ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. nianmasihcahmbeling.blogspot.com
    Ini blog saya....monggo di kunjungi nggih ...ayo medayoh rame2....hehehhh

    BalasHapus